Sunday, August 7, 2011

Things and Trends I'm Loving for Fall 2011

Hello friends! Ok Fall/winter 2011 is coming up and I am so excited!! The colder weather just makes me want to curl up with a good book and drink hot chocolate; but enough about me let me tell you all about the fashion looks and trends! Ok there are some trends that are popular for fall and I think always will be, which are-- Plaid, Black, Fur, and sleeves. I love plaid, it kinda makes me think about that school girl look. And plaid is a good way to add color to an all black outfit. Black is magic and i'll tell you why it can make you seem smaller and slimmer and absorbs heat so it will make you feel a little warmer. Fur adds a touch of elegance to a look and happens to be a big trend this fall/winter. Long sleeves is a must for me, it makes you warmer in those cold months and can be another fun element of design.

Lady-like chic is a big trend as well that I am pleased to see. More of an elegence and a prettiness is the key to this trend. Try pairing an a-line skirt with a lacey top and some type of a colored sweater. For the makeup this season, natural/neutral makeup is in. But there were also pops of color seen on the runways. This pic i have of Taylor swift is a good example of natural makeup and would look lovely with the lady-like trend. Please watch the video i have above and i hope you have a spendid rest of your day!  

No comments:

Post a Comment